Saturday, November 22, 2008
Mbaye's Send-off Dinner
Ricci and Mbaye left last Wednesday for les Etats-Unis! Too bad for Mbaye (and everyone who lives there) that Chicago is experiencing colder-than-normal weather. He showed us the two hats and three pairs of socks he bought; I told him he'd be needing to wear all of those at once. I hope he knew I was being serious. Anyway, I was soooo excited and happy and giddy for them! We're wishing them good luck at all of his soccer try-outs over the next three months - bonne chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Guess what????????????? I met Mbaye last night. He is so sweet and gracious. How cool you got to meet his mama! I am so happy Ricci got him over here for tryouts. I wish him tons of luck. I am cutting Ricci's hair later this week so I will see him again. I taught him some words: Awesome, cool and totally dude!
Megs-- I just saw these photos -- thanks for the best wishes.. we miss you and Johan! And heidi -- I still need to get that haircut .. xmas?
Post a Comment