Meg and J, hi, your Mom sent me, LOL. I have been following your story through her blog for a little while now. Those are great candid shots of life there. And I am definitely looking forward to hearing, and seeing more.
Hey Guys! Your Mom sent me over. Very interesting site - what an adventure you're on! Live every moment. When you're sittin' on your backporch in your rocking chairs you will think back on these days with wonder & joy.
Love, love, love the photo of the woman walking along the dirt road & the boy at the door!!
Wow! I happened upon your site through Adventure Girl Wanna Be's...these pictures are incredible. Makes me appreciate so much what I have during this thankful season. You are amazing to be doing what you're doing! Great job and God bless! I'll be visiting your blog again if that's okay!
HI!!! I was sent by your Mom to check this cool blog out! I love it and I will absolutely love hearing about your stay there! Thanks for sharing it with us! xoxo Keli
Anther sent by your Mum. I'm book marking you. Very excited to read about your experiences and see the pictures. I hope that this experience is everything you want it to be.
Hello great people! Your Mom sent me. I have not been blogging for awhile but wanted your Mom to know I am still lurking! I LOVE your photos and will continue to come and visit if that is okay. I love REAL photos--not just national geographic types. I really admire what you are doing---hope you continue to be happy and safe.
9 comments:
Great job gorgeous! The blog's awesome!
love, johann
ps I hope you enjoy comments as much as your mom :)
Meg and J, hi, your Mom sent me, LOL. I have been following your story through her blog for a little while now. Those are great candid shots of life there. And I am definitely looking forward to hearing, and seeing more.
Jen
Hey Guys! Your Mom sent me over. Very interesting site - what an adventure you're on! Live every moment. When you're sittin' on your backporch in your rocking chairs you will think back on these days with wonder & joy.
Love, love, love the photo of the woman walking along the dirt road & the boy at the door!!
I'll be back to visit again soon.
Carolynn
Wow! I happened upon your site through Adventure Girl Wanna Be's...these pictures are incredible. Makes me appreciate so much what I have during this thankful season. You are amazing to be doing what you're doing! Great job and God bless! I'll be visiting your blog again if that's okay!
Hey baby girl,
I can't wait till I read every word tonight;) Love you, miss you-your mama;)
HI!!! I was sent by your Mom to check this cool blog out! I love it and I will absolutely love hearing about your stay there! Thanks for sharing it with us! xoxo Keli
Anther sent by your Mum. I'm book marking you. Very excited to read about your experiences and see the pictures. I hope that this experience is everything you want it to be.
Hi guys!
Your mom sent me over to visit!
Glad I came to see the very interesting pictures and life you are living.
Take care,
:) Tracey
Hello great people! Your Mom sent me. I have not been blogging for awhile but wanted your Mom to know I am still lurking! I LOVE your photos and will continue to come and visit if that is okay. I love REAL photos--not just national geographic types. I really admire what you are doing---hope you continue to be happy and safe.
Post a Comment